Monday, September 22, 2008

george. arrested. again.


"I want to apologise to my fans for screwing up again, and to promise them I'll sort myself out. And to say sorry to everybody else, just for boring them."

Oh, come on!
Look. George. Can't you host your tearoom parties on your private grounds? Can't you have your drug fueled sex parties in private like the rest of us????
Not that I have drug fueled sex parties, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't do it right out in the open!!! For the love of Madonna!

7 comments:

  1. SRSLY!

    Bitch gotta give up the crack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER LIKED HIM
    LOSER

    I WILL COMMENT IN CAPS UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR THIEVING WAYS AND STOP WITH THE LOWER CASE. BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  3. is you blind, biocce?
    i stopped 'lowercasing' twoposts ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word: mess.

    Not even hot fierce tranny mess. Just mess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogging is all de rigueur here in the UK, it's very exciting... So I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 3 words for George: rehab, rehab, rehab.

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin