Friday, September 26, 2008

If Depeche Mode And New Order Had A Kid

That kid would be Cut Copy, an Australian electro band that is very reminiscent of the synth/techno/electro bands from back in the day.

Feel free to try a little taste from their current release, In Ghost Colours. I also threw in a couple of remixes of the awesome Hearts On Fire. It's zipped, so you can pick n' choose.

Cut Copy / In Ghost Colours
  • Hearts On Fire (CD Version)
  • Hearts On Fire (Midnight Juggernauts Remix)
  • Hearts On Fire (Tenzin Remix)
  • Lights and Music (CD Version)


I also snagged Britney's as-yet-unreleased Womanizer, the first single from her comeback comeback album Circus.

I won't lie when I say I'm actually a little tiny bit excited for her. The jury is still out, but whatchall think?

Britney Spears * Womanizer (Radio Rip)

1 comment:

  1. Cut Copy is GREAT! Love 'em! thanks for the tip.

    As for Womanizer.... Fertilizer, Fertilizer... (although it may grow on me)

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin