Thursday, October 30, 2008

Adult Questions ~ Don't Be A Pussy Meme

Welcome to the lisp's first meme! I've snagged this from Alexander. Not sure why...guess I'm feeling like sharing.

1. Is there anyone on your blogroll you would have sex with?
No, because I'se married. But if I wasn't...maybe.

2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Night. The potential for foul morning breath is too great along with not being fresh "down there."

3. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
Yes.

4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No, only for free.

5. Shower or bath while having sex?
Shower.

6. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Depends on how I'm feeling.

7. Do you love someone on your blogroll?
This is an odd question. I'm not in love with anyone, but I do ADORE each and every one of them.

8. Love or Money?
The love of money. JK!!! Love. No, money! No. L'amour, l'amour!

9. Credit cards or cash?
Deutsche Marks or dollars, American Express will do nicely, thank you.

10. Have you ever wanted a best friend?
Another odd question. Want as in, "I wish I had..." or want as in, "I wish I could fuck..."? Answer to both is no. I've got many best friends and never wanted/yearned for/wanted to do any of them.

11. Camping or a 5 star hotel?
For me, camping is staying at a 3 star hotel. I do like the cottage, though. And not the dirty kind.

12. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
On a bar stool. Yeah, pretty vanilla.

13. Would you shave your entire body (including your head)?
I suppose I would, yes. My bod has experienced baldness at various times, but not all at once. I would be one giant itch.

14. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Maaaaaannnnny times. Not in a long time, though.

15. Ever been to a bar?
Yes.

16. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?

Almost.
17. Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you?

No, but I let them anyway.

18. Had sex in a movie theater?
*GASP!* No.

19. Had sex in a bathroom?
My own.

20. Have you ever had sex at work?
No.

21. Ever been to an adult store?
SRSLY?

22. Bought something from an adult store?
SRSLY?

23. Have you been caught having sex ?
Yes. Fortunately, she didn't have her glasses on and saw very little.

24. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
I do not know what you mean.

25. Ever had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name?
Not during sex, no. The best way to avoid that is to write their name on your hand, the back of their neck or just skip names altogether.


Now, since NO ONE hardly ever does the memes I tag them for, if you wanna, go'headgo'headgo'headgo'head! Just let me know so I can read y'all's answers.

DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. I'll wait until I get back from New Orleans, some of the answers might change. Have a happy halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised this has spread as far as it has--from my lil' ol blog--especially considering I got it from my buddy's myspace page!

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin