Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dirty Sexy Money


Last season, I said that Dirty Sexy Money wouldn't make it to Season 2.

Clearly, I was wrong.

I haven't been watching it and just happened to catch an episode tonight. I haven't seen this show in weeks and in 44 minutes, I'm already caught up.

I don't know if I'm the re-smitten kitten over the show, but we'll see.

One thing I know for sure, Candis Cayne (Please!), who plays Carmelita, is NOT a good actress. She's also got an effed up grill that I'm sure she can afford to fix now.















Oh, and Karen Darling is totally rocking the Retro Disco Queen look this season. Shiny old school dresses and bangs. Loving. It.

4 comments:

  1. You realize that Candis Cayne used to be a man?

    While I won't go on record about her acting skills, I'll stand beside her as hot tranny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. steven: anyone who can't relate or wish on some level that they were Karen Darling is lying.

    hobbit: oh, yes, i knew that. hot tranny, really? maybe hot tranny mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie Zea is rockin' it as Karen Darling. (Which I never would've thought possible from watching her as Gwen on PASSIONS...)

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin