Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where's The Off Button?

Somebody stop my brain, I want to get off.

It's 3:10am and I have lost the ability to shut my brain off. I thought maybe I could get up and blog some thoughts, but they're totally random.

I'm thinking about work (this past Saturday was my 6 year anniversary) and how much I want to find something else.

I'm thinking about friends that I've lost touch with and I feel so guilty about it, when all I need to do is pick up the fucking phone.

I'm thinking I'm so overdue for a trip to NYC.

I'm thinking about ... just suffice it to say that whatever it is, I'm thinking about it.

Britney's spiral and possible return? Thinkin' it. What my next tattoo will be? Thinkin' it. Is Madonna really doing alright with the whole D-I-V-O-R-C-E? Thinkin' it. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong? Did I just fade from fascination? Thinkin' it, thinkin' it, thinkin' it.

Sleep. Sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your head's a-spinnin'. I just hate it when I can't sleep because my mind won't turn off.

    Think positive, cheerful thoughts!

    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin