Wednesday, August 19, 2009

China

China, all the way to New York:
I can feel the distance getting close.
You're right next to me
but I need an airplane;
I can feel the distance as you breathe.

Sometimes I think you want me to touch you.
How can I when you build a great wall around you?
In your eyes I saw a future together.
You just look away in the distance...

China decorates our table.
Funny how the cracks don't seem to show.
Pour the wine, dear.
You say we'll take a holiday.
But we never can agree on where to go...

Sometimes I think you want to me to touch you.
How can I when you build a great wall around you.
In your eyes I saw a future together.
You just look away in the distance.

China all the way to New York...
...maybe you got lost in Mexico.
You're right next to me;
I think that you can hear me.
Funny how the distance learns to grow.

Sometimes I think you want me to touch you.
How can I when you build a great wall around you?

I can feel the distance...
I can feel the distance...
I can feel the distance
getting close.






4 comments:

  1. Amazing album. You doing OK over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While not exactly on topic, except for the name, I had just told someone to move to China when I clicked and saw this post. How fitting.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin