Monday, August 24, 2009

Contest: What The FONT?!

So here's something I thought would be kinda cool. I've been wanting to do a contest for a long time, but I wanted something that was a little more difficult than looking something up on the wiki...

With Lady M's birthday month coming to a close, I thought I'd get a little creative on your ass.

I've posted 30 different fonts that have been used throughout Madonna's musical career. It's up to you to figure out which font went with what project!


For example:

You know that it's the font used from the upcoming Celebration release!






Then, all you have to do is E-MAIL your answers, with "What the Font?" in the subject line, to thelispblog@gmail.com!!

You've got until Friday at midnight. The person who scores the highest will win...well, I don't know what yet, but there's going to be some kind of prize!

GO!


Remember, E-MAIL your answers to thelispblog@gmail.com before midnight, Friday August 28th.

3 comments:

  1. oh dear god in heaven you have flipped your wig

    you used singles artwork to boot!

    even i cant get them all, though i think i can probably do the low to mid 20s...but jesus on earth, i cant wait to see who steps up

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF?? I can barely name two Madge albums! And maybe 5 songs... The ones I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. joe: flipped my wig? no, just bored.
    c'mon...whatcha got?

    cb: i plan to be the most surprised by YOU. now go do it to it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin