Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Levi Johnston: Do You, Or Don't You?


Levi Johnston, once famous for being Bristol Palin's babydaddy, has seen a surge in his popularity.

Levi hasn't been speaking out against the Palin family; he just seems to be the only person willing to give an honest answer to a question. Chalk it up to being 19, or maybe he really is that fearless. Either way, I'm kinda wanting to hear a little more from this guy.

Yes, we all got to see the clean cut Alaskan at the conventions, and the hockey pics and so on. But, Levi's gay powderkeg sparked after his GQ photographs. Shirtless young dad changing diapers; camo-hunter with Old Hollywood features.

Last week, Levi appeared on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, where blogger extraordinaire, Andy Towle of Towleroad, tweeted the question heard 'round the gay bars:

If he knew that he had become something of a gay pin-up boy, and how he felt about it.

Said Johnston: "I think it's great man, um, I like my fans. Just another person." When Cohen asked Johnston if there were any gays in Wasilla, Johnston responded, "Oh yeah. We got gays in Wasilla, Anchorage, they're all up here."


Since then, some bloggers have begun referring to him as a "gay icon." Hold the phone; shift it back....Icon? No. Absolutely not. I refuse to accept that a cute, straight boy who fucked a patsy, straight girl and made a baby (supposedly), is anywhere close to icon status, gay or otherwise.

Following that logic, I skipped all coffee today so I should be recieving the crown jewels via UPS any moment now.

Regardless, the folks at Unzipped have spotted a good thing and are willing to pay to SEE Levi's johnson. Here's a young, unemployed new fame whore dude with bills to pay and diapers to buy. Might we get a glimpse at Levi's rifle?

So, that brings us to The Lisp poll: Do you or don't you wanna see It? I'm using Poll Daddy so you can add your own responses.

I'd love to hear what you have to say. Hey, you should tell other folks to come a vote, too. I'll send the results on to Unzipped so they can get an idea of what y'all want (or don't want) to see.


8 comments:

  1. Definitely NOT an icon, of any kind! Besides, he mated with a Republifucker! No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he an ICON!? Hell no.

    Do I want to see him naked and hopefully erect so we know exactly what we are dealing with?! Hell yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pay to fuck his purty mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would I not want to see that? I don't have to do any *work* to see it, whereas I usually have to either drug or club attractive boys over the head discreetly if I want to take them home and get a peek under the waistband.

    Thank you, unzipped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is certainly no gay icon, that is for DAMN sure! He's kinda cute, but with all the really hot guys on the internet to look at, I can't say that I'd bother to think twice about Levi's johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. levi Johnson...YAWN! Not an icon to anyone but his mother and his child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally do him. Who cares if he's an idiot?

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin