Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peace Out


Dominick Dunne

October 29, 1925 - August 26, 2009

“I am so bummed out. I had gotten all excited about Catholicism again. I just loved all the people
and ceremony of the last few weeks, all the hundreds of thousands in the square.
I was out to lunch when I heard, 'It's the German.' You could just feel everyone groan.”







Ted Kennedy

February 22, 1932 – August 25, 2009

The separation of church and state can sometimes be frustrating for women and men of
religious faith. They may be tempted to misuse government in order to impose a value
which they cannot persuade others to accept. But once we succumb to that temptation,
we step onto a slippery slope where everyone’s freedom is at risk.




3 comments:

  1. While I knew it was coming, I'm still just deeply saddened. We lost a great, great, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should clarify that was for Ted.

    I am also saddened by Dominick Dunne's death as well.

    Two giants, gone. I just don't think I can take anymore of these! Why can't icky people drop dead, like Cheney, Rush, Dumbsfeld?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ted Kennedy Did his actions not lead to a womans death.

    ReplyDelete

you better make this good.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin